Dr Ariel Perez
Dr Perez is a functional physician, specializing in the treatment of chronic illnesses. He graduated from Baja California’s State University U.B.C. as a General Practitioner. Additional training and certification followed at the Institute for Functional Medicine, where he finished at the top of his class. His studies also include orthomolecular medicine, cellular nutrition, hyperthermia, hyperbaric chamber, ozone treatment, bioenergetics, exercise, and applied kinesiology. Dr. Perez has developed many functional medicine programs for hospitals, leading the department of functional medicine services to successfully treat patients with chronic illnesses. Dr Perez is well respected in the field of alternative, conventional and functional medicine, promoting health and wellness.
“My mission is to improve patient outcomes through prevention, early assessment and comprehensive management of complex, chronic disease, by identifying and healing the underlying clinical imbalances of chronic disease and creating momentum towards health. “
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate, Baja California State University, U.B.C.
- Member, National Board of General Practitioners
- Member, Tijuana association of GPs
- Certified in Functional Medicine by the Institute for Functional Medicine ( ACCME®)
- Certified in Bioenergetics by the Vega academy Germany
- Certified in Hyperthermia by the Heckel Academy Germany
- Certified in Medical Ozone Therapy by the Medical Society for Ozone
- Certified on applied Kinesiology by the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara